Buying a home is the largest investment most people ever make. It's also one of the best.The satisfaction of a freshly cut lawm, enjoying the aroma of a home cooked meal, being greeted by your
5 Reasons Fall is a Great Time To Sell!
Dated: September 30 2019
It may not seem like the best time to sell your home, but Fall is a GREAT time to consider selling your home. Here are 5 Reasons we think you should sell your home during the Fall Season.
1. Kids...they are back in school and it's easier to keep the home "show-ready" since they are gone most of the day.
2. Less Competition...typically there are fewer homes up for sale in the Fall/Winter than in the Spring and Summer months. With less competition, it means your house can get more exposure and might sell quicker.
3. Curb Appeal...Fall colors make the curb appeal more attractive, which then makes your home look more appealing.
4. Mortgage Rates...mortgage rates are still low which is keeping buyer demand strong.
5. Buyers are Ready...those buyers that didn't buy in the summer are eager to buy now so they can be settled in before the holidays.
If you are tossing around the idea of listing your home, contact us at Maurer. We are experts in this area and love what we do. Our clients come first. Give us a call.