Buying a home is the largest investment most people ever make. It's also one of the best.The satisfaction of a freshly cut lawm, enjoying the aroma of a home cooked meal, being greeted by your
5 Must-Do's to Attract Buyers
Considering listing your home? Let’s start with the proven ways to maximize your returns:
1. Clear the clutter. Declutter aggressively to accentuate the storage possibilities buyers get excited about.
2. Maximize the possibilities. Keep personal items to a minimum and aim for a neutral look.
3. Brighten it up. Expose as much natural light as possible. For darker or interior rooms, use high-wattage bulbs in light fixtures.
4. Rearrange the furniture. Does the layout invite guests to sit down and relax?
5. Outside views matter. Exteriors make a critical first impression. Ace yours by repainting your entry door and polishing the door handle. Potted plants on patios or balconies also make the outside of your home feel welcoming.
Do you need help staging your home? Or maybe you have budget concerns about upgrades needed before you list. Reach out today. Let’s make sure we maximize the appeal of your home, simply and cost-effectively. When you are ready, be sure to contact the professionals at Maurer Real Estate to help!