Buying a home is the largest investment most people ever make. It's also one of the best.The satisfaction of a freshly cut lawm, enjoying the aroma of a home cooked meal, being greeted by your
12 Things REALTORS® Do to Sell Your Home
Dated: April 17 2020
When you're selling your home it can be tempting to try and go at it alone. Maybe you don't want to work with an agent to try to save money, or you think it won't make much of a difference. There are a lot of people who do try to sell their homes on their own and when you're watching the success stories on TV or reading them online it's easy to think there's nothing to it.
The truth is, there's a lot that goes into selling a house. Depending on your level of experience with buying and selling homes, you may not even know the basics of how things work. Agents do more than just bring in potential buyers and show up to have documents signed. They know all the ins and out of both buying and selling a house.
Here's 12 Things Realtors Do to Sell Your Home. First step is making the call. Then we can help:
2. They know, understand and interpret local market data.
3. They help you determine the appropriate listing price. (which helps you sell faster!)
4. Maurer markets your home online to give it maximum exposure.
5. Maurer uses professional photography.
6. Realtors know where to find buyers.
7. Realtors collaborate with other realtors.
8. They use a process called "reverse prospect" to other realtors.
9. They know how to negotiate professionally.
10. Realtors can anticipate problems before they occur.
11. They provide your tips to increase your homes ROI.
12. Realtors know how to target your home to the right audience.
Hiring an agent to sell your home is likely to take a lot of stress off your shoulders, and may even get your home listed and sold more quickly...potentially being the best decision you make during the entire process. Having a good agent to sell your home is invaluable. Don't trust this process to just any realtor. Call on Maurer Real Estate Group Inc.; because experience matters.